Holiday Specials & Events
Celebrate the holidays in Plymouth, where the spirit of the city comes alive this season. Create new traditions while enjoying fun holiday events. See the twinkling Christmas lights, shop for that perfect gift and celebrate the New Year. Stay with us at Hotel 1620 and make memories to last a lifetime.
Edaville Christmas Festival of Lights Package
Book a truly unforgettable holiday vacation at Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor. New England's most memorable holiday tradition, The Christmas Festival of Lights is bigger, brighter, and better than ever - with million's of lights, unlimited Christmas train rides, unlimited use of all 90+ rides and attractions and priceless memories! Admission includes Thomas Land, Christmas Festival of Lights, all rides & attractions. Package Includes:
- 1 or 2 nights accommodations
- Admission for 3 to Edaville
- American breakfast for 3 at our breakfast restaurant, 1620 Bistro
- Welcome gift upon arrival
- Midweek - Sunday to Thursday
- Weekend - Friday/Saturday
*Add a second night at a discounted rate. Room rate is subject to applicable tax.
**Edaville Family Theme Park hours and open dates vary by month. Please check www.edaville.com for hours of operation prior to booking this package. November 15 - January 1, 2020.
Holiday Events Near Our Plymouth, MA Hotel
- November 22-24: America's Hometown Thanksgiving Celebration & Parade
- December 1 & 2: Annual Holiday House Tours
- December 1: Holiday Marketplace, Norwell
- December 6: Christmas Tree Lighting & Festivities, 5:30pm-8pm in Plymouth Town Square
- December 14 & 15: Holiday Pops with the Plymouth Philharmonic Orchestra
- December 15 & 16: A Jolly Christmas, Hedge House Museum
- December 20: Divas with a Twist, Spire Center, Plymouth
- December 21: Winter Solstice Hayride, Marshfield